Are you an IT pro? Confined to your desk with complex monitoring solutions? Managing the Windows services is just a finger tip away. ManageEngine Server Health Monitor helps remote monitoring of all the Windows servers on the go. It displays Server CPU, Memory, Disk and Traffic usage in a graphical representation. Connect with any Windows server in the network using Wi-Fi and get a list view of services running on them. The service details fetched by the application includes service name, display name, service status, startup type and description. Using this application change the status of Windows services and configure its startup type right from your smart phone.
* Monitors server availability.
* Displays server performance details such as CPU, Memory, Disk and Traffic usages.
* Monitor all the services running on Windows devices on the go.
* Get a list view of all the services running in your Windows device.
* Change the status of Windows services to start/stop.
* Configure the startup mode of windows services to Auto/Manual/Disabled mode.
* Display the complete list of services that are running on a Windows Server.
* Ping server and router on the go.
* Add unlimited devices for monitoring and easily locate the critical ones by marking them as favorites.
The App will install a agent in Windows server to monitor. The port 445 should be opened in Windows server which we are monitoring.
The ICMP protocol should be kept enabled.
Server and Service Monitor is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-10-24. The program can be installed on Android.
Server and Service Monitor (version ) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Server and Service Monitor since it was posted on our website on 2016-09-28.
The latest version is and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-07-01.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-10-24
* Performance monitoring to monitor CPU, Memory, Disk usage and server Information,* Ping Server to check the availability,* UI Enhancement,* Bug Fixes